Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Happy birthday to two amazing older siblings. Yesterday was my brother's birthday, and today is one of my sister's birthdays. Yesterday for one day only, they were the exact same age (and I thought I had babies close together).  I say it way too often, but I seriously have the greatest older siblings, and today I'm thankful for these two. My brother is the only boy in a family with 6 sisters, so obviously he is amazing to put up with all of that talking! He is probably the most disciplined man I have ever met and is such a calm, logical, hard working person. My sister is the mother of 12 children, so obviously she is amazing too. She is one of the most caring people I have ever met, which makes her the perfect Mom of a big family. Happy birthday to M and J.... I hope your families spoiled you, because you both certainly deserve it!

That's my Dad with my 3 oldest siblings... You can guess how old they must be now, since this looks like it was taken in the 1800's ;)


1 comment: