Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Baby snuggles

Tonight after bedtime I sneaked back into my little baby's bedroom and picked her up for some late night snuggles. This is very unlike me. I'm strict about my babies' sleeping routines... I always put them to bed awake, and I certainly never mess with a sleeping baby. Then I had a third baby, and I learned that babies truly don't keep. They grow up so quickly. My little baby who was just born yesterday is 4 months old today. Don't even get me started on my older babies. Today my big sis and best friend had a baby, and I can't wait to meet that little baby, because baby snuggles are just the best thing ever. Today I had a long day of teaching and Mommyhood, and I needed some extra snuggles. So I sneaked in my baby girl's room and picked her up to tell her at least 10 times how much I love her. Then I walked back out thanking God for my little blessings, and thanking God for this time right now, when I get to hold them whenever I want.
She did show off her rolling skills for me all weekend... she's so kind =)

4 comments:

  1. I love it! I can't tell you how many times I did that with L and even now Joe and I will sneak into bed with her at times. treasure every moment!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it goes way too fast right?!?! L is just so big now!

      Delete
  2. so, so, so sweet! You'll come back to this post in 20 years and cry!
    okay, now off to go hold Charlie haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes hold that sweet little boy... I do hope we remember these days!

      Delete