Monday, November 17, 2014

4 months

Last week my sweet little baby girl turned 4 months old! How did that happen? These 4 months have been perfect, and I can't believe we ever were a family without her. She is such an easy baby, and I'm already scared of ever having another baby, because no baby could ever possibly be as easy and happy as she is.  She barely ever cries, she sleeps for 11 hours straight a night, and during the day as long as she can see someone (anyone) she is happy as can be.

her cheeks are as kissable as they look

Of course the poor little girl has had one difficulty... I guess just to remind me that she is human after all. She was allergy tested, and unfortunately is allergic to dairy, soy, and peanuts. This has been difficult on her pathetic, food-loving, breastfeeding Mama, but I would do absolutely anything for her, so boring disgusting diet it is. I'm already daydreaming about the feast I will eat when she grows out of it or I stop nursing her. I do hope she grows out of it, because I don't want my little girl to have to worry about food allergies.

She looks a lot like Belle did as a baby. Bug looked different (she lacked the chubby cheeks)
Happy 4 months to my sweet little lady. You live in a house full of people who all adore you and love to hear you laugh. Thank you for bringing even more joy to our house!

1 comment: