Sunday, October 12, 2014

Toddler Talk volume 2

Bug had a cough
Belle: "Mommy, you need to give her the fertilizer"
Me: "You mean the nebulizer?"
Belle: "Oh yeah, she needs the nerdalizer."
Nerdalizer alert
I made gnocchi for dinner and Belle said, "I want more Pinnochios!"



Me: "You hurt my feelings"
Bug: "That's okay Mommy, because you have more feelings"

Bug chooses some stylish outfits for herself... I especially love the mitten
Anytime we are talking about any playmates:
Belle: "I want to play with my Frezins" (it's confusing to keep track of who is a cousin and who is a friend)
We just love these "frezins"


While the Officer was packing his lunch to bring to work....
Belle: "Daddy make sure the bad guys don't take your lunch"




While reading from our children's Bible....
Belle: "Why could Jesus walk on water?"
Me: "Because He is God"
Belle: "Well how come Daddy can walk on water too?"
Me: .......

Belle singing Take Me Out to the Ball Game: "Buy me some peanuts and jackercracks!"


And here is a nice quote from the Officer after I handed him "play clothes" to put on the baby....
"Why can't we just leave her in pajamas? I don't understand baby clothes. Babies do the same thing during the day that they do at night."




4 comments:

  1. They are all so good but I guess "frezins" is my favorite! Did you find out about the Officer walking on water? I wanna know if this is something I can leverage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I have no idea about the walking on water, but just yesterday Bug was talking about her and Belle walking on water.... I guess they are pretty fascinated with that miracle ha

      Delete
  2. Just thought you should know that these randomly crack me up throughout my day...Bug's "that's okay Mommy because you have more feelings" is hysterical. Also, that picture of her pulling a Michael Jackson with one glove...Ahahaha. Can't wait for the frezins to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete