Thursday, April 16, 2015

Six Miks

Guess what?! Little Lettie is a big sister! She might not look too excited in our Easter picture, but she will be thrilled. She is a little social butterfly, and she will love having another playmate. Lettie will be 15 months when this baby is born, which is a bigger gap than between Belle and Bug. We think it's been pretty awesome for our kids to be so close, so I'm excited for our newest set of buddies to grow up together. 


We are now a family of 6. The strangers who see me pushing my crew through the grocery store might not understand having 4 kids so close (or ever), but goodness look how cute our babies are! We sure do love our little munchkins, and when we lay eyes on this little babe I just know I will think, "wow I can't imagine our family without this child". I know I'll think that, because it's the exact thought I've had 3 times before, as each newborn was put in my arms. We are so excited to meet this newest blessing in October! 

9 comments:

  1. Yeah!! I agree that I can't imagine life without any one of them. Can't wait to get to know another precious Little Mikk. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! So excited for you and your family. Can't wait to meet her because let's be honest, it's going to be another beautiful girl lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes probably =) the girls are hoping for a brother this time, even though Belle said that sisters are prettier ha

      Delete
  4. Ahhh, that is so awesome!! Congratulations to you guys. What an awesome witness of openness to life!

    ReplyDelete